Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers – Simply a Service that Caters to your Specific Needs – Great BBQ Meat/Fish Choices to WoW your Guests.
Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers – Call Today or Visit Website to Discuss your requirements – Nigel on 07932 686498 – Chris – 07572463115. Look forward to your Call.
Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers. Truthfully we are a team made up of Branded Grill Chefs as 3 Decades working for mainly TGI, Beefeater etc etc to name a few as what we do is not just Supply Quality Fresh Meats and Fish we look to add the flavour of Choice to each component and importantly Cook and Serve Well as Quality Equipment plays a big part in how we Serve the end Product. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
All Meats and Fish we Grill Live so as to ensure Freshness and deliver on Ultimate Flavour as we Love to see Happy Guests not only enjoying the Party but the Food equal to that. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
To Simplify you give us a Call then we discuss everything you would like along with us making some Suggestions so as to write a Perfect Menu then we Price and if you go ahead we then look to Pre Visit Property so as to see what set up is going to be on day as sometimes we may need to bring say Tressle Tables or ramps to wheel BBQ Grills into the back garden..
Interms of Food Choices akll Kebabs are made and Flavoured in house before we arrive same as Salads and other Food Types chosen on Menu, basically we Prep everything before arriving on site so all you see is the Grill Set up and No Chaos, just to say we can offer Chips but Fryer is Juicy as needs 32amp on a single line otherwise other electrics will trip just to let you know..
Why choose Window One Events – well we give a dam as we are trained to give 100% all of the time and don’t accept failure as USA training makes you that way, basically we are very attentive. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
Overall Costs are Simple as we own a Food Delivery Company in N&C Produce and we Supply Meat and Fish to Industry and Homes Daily so all Produce is from Smithfields and Billingsgate so no hidden costs as on Live Website so then we charge an additional Chef Service of £150 for 1 Chef or £250 for 2 Chefs depending on size of Function can bring more Chefs in for the Event, this cost includes Prep Time, Grills, Travel basically everything so Great Value, so Overall Bill just for Food and Service and that’s it. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
On Day of Event we turn up usually 2-3 hours early to set up and Prepare Grills along with Organising Condiment Table and everything else as like to run through final plan with Clients one last time so as to avoid any mis communication.
We all Work Naturally with Food Safety in mind as paramount temperature control is adhered to and we monitor everything during Event along with documenting on E11 form as Procedure is followed to ensure Guest Safety and of coarse we follow all latest Covid Guidelines, if you have any Questions on Food Safety feel Free to ask.
Menu Recipe’s Below Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
Prawn and Scallop Kebabs
Marinating these kebabs in a combination of lime zest and juice, coriander, garlic and ginger with a little olive oil gives you truly tasty seafood without excess calories. The kebabs can be prepared in advance. They cook very quickly so are an ideal dish to cook first: your guests can be munching on these while everything else cooks.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes, plus marinating
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes, plus marinating
- Grated zest of 1 lime and juice of 2 limes
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 18 raw, shell-on tiger prawns
- 18 scallops, without roe
- Put the skewers to soak in cold water for 30 minutes to prevent them burning on the barbecue. Make the marinade by mixing together the lime juice and zest, ginger, garlic, coriander and oil. Set aside.
- Remove the prawn shells, leaving the tail piece of shell on. Make a small slit down the back and pull out the digestive cord. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
- Take three prawns and three scallops, thread alternately on to a skewer and place in a shallow dish, long enough for it to lie flat. Repeat with the other prawns and scallops so you have six kebabs. Brush the marinade over the kebabs, then cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Cook the kebabs on a hot barbecue for about 3 minutes each side, or until the prawns are pink and the scallops opaque. Brush with extra marinade as they cook, but stop a couple minutes before the end of cooking so the marinade cooks through. Serve. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
HOW TO COOK TOMAHAWK STEAK ON THE BARBECUE
Method for Cooking Tomahawk Steak on the Barbecue
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat (230°c to 250°c)
- Remove your steak from the fridge 30 minutes or before grilling to come to room temperature
- Season liberally with sea salt & cracked pepper just before grilling
- Grill the steak over using the ‘direct heat’ method, placing the meat directly above the burning coals
- With the lid closed, cook to your desired doneness, 7 to 8 minutes for medium rare, turning once after the initial 3-4 minutes. If the steak is getting too charred move to the cool zone & place the lid back on, this will continue to cook the steak without burning. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
- If using a probe you want to be looking for a internal temperature of 52°c to 54°c for medium rare
- Remove from the grill and let rest in a warm place for minimum 5 minutes before serving
Our homemade kebab recipes include easy BBQ skewers, classic chicken shawarma, juicy lamb kebabs, and plenty of delicious vegetarian and vegan options.
Tandoori-style chicken skewers with green rice and cherry salad
Take your barbecue up a notch with lightly charred courgette, pepper and marinated chicken skewers. Serve them alongside the green rice and cherry salad for a guaranteed family favourite. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 red chillies, tops removed
- 30g fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- Juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve (optional)
- 450ml full-fat greek yogurt, plus extra to serve
- 8 British free-range skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 3-4cm chunks
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 courgettes, sliced 1.5cm thick
For the rice salad
- 200g wild and basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes in cold water, then drained
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 125g baby leaf spinach
- 2 ripe avocados, stoned, peeled and sliced
- 150g cherries, stoned, halved
- Bunch fresh mint, leaves roughly chopped
- Bunch fresh coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- Bunch fresh flatleaf parsley, leaves roughly chopped
For the dressing
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice 3 limes
- 5 tbsp olive oil
You’ll also need…
- 8 large metal skewers
- In a small food processor, whizz the garlic, whole chillies, ginger, olive oil and all the spices with a large pinch of salt. Add the lemon juice and a splash of water to make a paste (or pound in a pestle and mortar). Mix together the paste and yogurt in a bowl large enough to hold the chicken. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
- Toss the chicken pieces in the yogurt marinade to coat, then cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- For the rice salad: put the soaked rice in a large saucepan with 500ml water. Simmer for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain off any water, then refresh under cold water until cool. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil a pan of water and cook the green beans for 2-3 minutes until just tender, drain and refresh under cold water, then drain again and set aside with the rice. Mix all the dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
- When the chicken has marinated enough, divide the chunks evenly among the metal skewers, alternating with pieces of pepper and courgette. Heat a griddle pan, grill or barbecue. Cook the skewers on a medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes, turning regularly, until the chicken is cooked through. If cooking on a griddle pan, you’ll need a to add a little oil to stop the meat sticking. The chicken will take longer than you think to cook; don’t worry if it chars a little as this adds flavour. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers
- To assemble the salad put the cooled rice and beans in a large serving bowl and toss through the spinach, avocados, cherries, herbs and seasoning. Just before serving toss through the dressing, taste and adjust the seasoning. Serve with the skewers, extra yogurt and lemon wedges, if you like. Best Chafford Hundred BBQ Caterers